The Press Conference Center is located in the Convention Center’s Green Hall Speedway Corridor and is open before and after Show floor hours.
PRI will distribute a press release prior to the Show notifying registered media of any known press conferences scheduled during show days.
For exhibitors that would like to address the press, the Media Center houses an intimate, theater-style conference area that is available by reservation.
- The conference area is outfitted with a podium and microphone, and seats 50. A floor plan of the Media Center is available upon request, if you would like to see how it is configured.
- The exhibitor is responsible for specific promotion of the press conference, as well as obtaining audio-visual equipment, catering services and event photography.
- Press conferences are typically no more than 30 minutes long. They are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Time slots for press conferences are available, in 30-minute blocks, at the following times:
December 10 10:00am – 4:30pm December 11 9:30am – 4:30pm December 12 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Please coordinate your conference plans with PRI’s overall schedule to avoid press conferences taking place at the same time and preventing media from attending.