Media Center Information
The PRI Media Center is located in rooms 116-117 and is open before and after Show floor hours. Exclusively for credentialed media, the room provides access to workspace amenities and services.
Media Center Resources
- Dedicated Wi-Fi
- Computers stations and printers
- Open work tables
- Private meeting space (by reservation)
- Coffee and water service
- PRI and exhibitor press materials
- Exhibitor press conference stage
Media Center Hours
|December 7||8am – 5pm|
|December 8||7am – 6pm|
|December 9||8am – 6pm|
|December 10||8am – 4pm|
Onsite Media Registration
Registered Media can now bypass the general registration area and pick up their badges directly in the Media Center.
Media Registration Hours
|December 7||1pm – 5pm|
|December 8||7am – 4pm|
|December 9||8am – 4pm|
|December 10||8am – 2pm|
Lanyards will be available in Media Center as well as all information kiosks.
Exhibitor Press Release Submission
Exhibitors are invited to drop off press releases in the Media Center during regular hours of operation. Exhibitors may also promote press releases online through the Exhibitor Dashboard. Please note the following tips regarding press releases:
- Post early. Many publications run preview stories on the event and may reference exhibitor press releases.
- Include a photo. Releases with photos are more likely to be used than those without photos.
Press Conference Scheduling
Phone: 949/499-5413 ext. 3010
PRI Show Media Questions