Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer Registration Policy
- A registration fee of $500 per person will be charged to any NEMs planning to attend the Show (limit to two badges per company).
- NEM registrants are strictly prohibited from soliciting business or distributing promotional material of any kind to either PRI Trade Show attendees or exhibiting companies. Suspected briefcases, bags, suitcases, etc. are subject to inspection prior to entry to the exhibit hall and at various checkpoints.
- Showrooms, hospitality suites, receptions and/or special presentations cannot be hosted by non-exhibiting companies anywhere in Indianapolis during set-up and PRI Show dates.
- NEMs are limited to one year of show attendance, by company or person.
- If the NEM chooses to exhibit in the PRI Trade Show the following year, 100 percent of the
NEMs registration fee will be applied toward their booth space rental, based on availability. Fees will be non-refundable if space is cancelled. This registration policy has been established to protect contracted exhibitors and their Show investment, as well as preserve the integrity of the attendees walking the PRI Trade Show aisles.
Any NEM who is observed soliciting business in the aisles or in other public spaces, in another exhibitor’s booth, or in violation of any of the rules and regulations of the PRI Trade Show will be asked to leave immediately. Additional penalties may apply.
Questions? Contact Nicole Harless at 949-373-9244 or email@example.com.
Sign Up For The PRI eNewsletter to get the latest in racing industry news, special events, new product information and more directly to your inbox.