Indy Is WInning
Indy Is Winning... At Safety
When the Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Trade Show returns to the Indiana Convention Center in downtown Indianapolis, December 9–11, 2021, motorsports professionals can rest assured that their host city is among the nation’s best for health and safety protocols.
“We are excited to see how Indianapolis is keeping people safe but quickly returning to normal. We are looking forward to a very productive PRI Show in December where the racing community will come together and plan the future of the business of racing.”
“PRI is changing and becoming more of a community. Thanks to Indianapolis, we will be able to come together, face-to-face, and continue to grow the business of racing.”
“Indianapolis has been a great partner to PRI for several years, and we are thrilled to see their progress with bring trade shows back to the American public. Thanks to Indy, PRI will be back in December offering the racing community a productive face-to-face experience that promises to help them build their business.”
Since March 2020, Indianapolis has been repeatedly recognized and rewarded for its response to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent mitigation measures it has put in place to ensure the wellbeing of residents and visitors alike. It’s a big reason why the city was selected to host—on its own—the entire 2021 NCAA Division I men’s basketball tournament, a first in sports history.
Additional noteworthy achievements and milestones for the city dating back to last year:
- Since June 2020, Indianapolis has safely and successfully hosted 51 events with over 130,000 attendees (and no known COVID-19 cases).
- The Indiana Convention Center was awarded the Center for Excellence Award by Exhibitor Magazine in light of the $7 million in safety upgrades conducted post-pandemic.
- The Indiana Convention Center has achieved one of the highest accreditations possible for health and safety—Global Biorisk Accreditation (GBAC).
- The Indiana Convention Center was awarded the Clean Air Award by the National Air Filtration Association in support of the Center’s swiftness in implementing hospital-grade air filtration systems.
- Indianapolis was named one of the “Best Places to Visit in 2021,” according to the prestigious travel publications Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure.
For more information and updates on how Indianapolis is staying at the forefront of health and safety innovation, see Visit Indy’s Back on Track Reopening Details.
And for more on the 2021 PRI Trade Show, visit performanceracing.com/tradeshow.