Race Track Business Conference (RTBC) Reveals Topics, Speakers For 2022
National Speedway Directory has announced new speakers and details for the 11th annual Race Track Business Conference (RTBC), set for Wednesday, December 7, ahead of the 2022 PRI Trade Show, December 8–10, in Indianapolis, Indiana.
It was previously announced that Lauri Eberhart of Apollo Sports & Entertainment Law Group would serve as the event’s keynote speaker.
Nine sessions have been revealed. Topics include new events in established markets; Post Shutdown - what have we learned?; using technology to create efficiency; off-road motorsports; reaching and engaging fans; digital monetization opportunities; track related real estate development; motorsports diversity with Women in Motorsports North American (WIMNA); and streaming media.
In addition, speakers include:
- Chris Blair | General Manager | Gateway International Raceway
- Frank Bolter | President | Pit Pay
- Jerry Bonkowski | Journalist | Bonkowski Media
- Dafydd Broom | Director | Apex Circuit Design
- April Clark | Manager | Lincoln Speedway
- Michael Cummings | Owner | Carolina Motorsports Park
- Tom Deery | Track Ambassador | Performance Racing Industry (PRI)
- Dave Dusick | President | Race Track Engineering
- Marty Fiolka | Founder – TRG Rennsport| Promoter – Crandon International Raceway
- Engelbert Gieskes | Director – Global Motorsports | My Laps
- Cameron Gray | Director | American Flat Track
- Josh Holt | Co-Owner | My Race Pass
- Jason Kennedy | President | AutoInterest Group
- Scott Kosak | Owner | Get In The Stands
- Jeff Ladd | President | Sports Insurance Specialists
- Lynn Lashbrook | President | Sports Management World Wide
- Matt Martelli | Founder – Mad Media | Owner – Mint 400 and California 300
- Jared Mees | Promoter | Mees Promotions
- Jeff Nasi | Director | MotoAmerica
- Brad Oleshansky | Founder & CEO | The Motor Enclave
- Chip Pankow | General Manager | Nitro Rallycross
- Michael Rigsby | Vice-President – Global Rights Acquisition | FloSports
- Jason Rittenberry | COO | Music City Grand Prix
- Bryan Robb | CEO | Digital Throttle
- Jason Robinette | Founder – Mid-America Off-Road | Owner – Ultra4 USA Series
- Lyn St. James | President | LSJ Racing
- Bob Sargent | President | Track Enterprises
- Francisque Savinien | General Manager | Epartrade
- Ralph Sheheen | President | Turn 3 Media
- Maikel Tsuji | Sports Agent | Sports Management Worldwide
- Cal Wells | Founder – PPI Toyota Off-Road Team | Owner – LNGA Consulting
- Ben Willshire | Managing Director | Driven International
- Alex Wolenski | Manager | Alitrax
- Wes Zirkle | Attorney | Zirkle Advisors
Speaker and topic lineups are subject to change. There is a $250 fee to attend the RTBC. For more information, visit racetrackbusinessconference.com or contact Tim Frost at 847-853-0294 or email@example.com.
To register for the 2022 PRI Trade Show, visit here.