10th Annual Race Track Business Conference Set For PRI 2021
National Speedway Directory has announced that the 2021 Race Track Business Conference (RTBC) will be held on Wednesday, December 8, 2021, as part of the PRI Trade Show’s Race Industry Week leading up to the PRI Show on December 9–11, 2021.
The RTBC focuses on cutting-edge presentations about the current status of motorsports. It allows attendees to encounter new vendors, learn about innovative products and services for a race track or racing series, gain insight from the experts on the industry's economic challenges, and learn winning strategies from industry leaders.
The 10th annual RTBC will return to in-person instruction following last year’s virtual gathering. The program includes eight sessions and a keynote speaker during the full-day schedule, which begins at 8 a.m. and ends with a network reception beginning at 5:30 p.m.
The following speakers are currently scheduled for the 2021 RTBC:
- Tom Deery | Ambassador | Performance Racing Industry (PRI)
- Beth Paretta| President | Peretta Motorsports
- Cassie Burnside | Account Director – Motorsports | TSMGI
- Laurie Eberhart | Attorney | Apollo Sports Law Group
- Michelle Lackey Maynor | President | Alaska Raceway Park
- Tim McGrane | CEO | M1 Concourse
- Jason Rittenberry | Chief Operating Officer | Music City Grand Prix
- John Waraniak | Consultant | Waraniak Consultants
Additional information, topics, and speakers will be announced at a later date. The cost to attend the RTBC is $250. For more information or to register, visit racetrackbusinessconference.com or contact Tim Frost at email@example.com or 847-778-9475.