Social Contest Rules
Drawing - Rules
- There is no limit to the number of entries/tickets that will be issued. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- PRI is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible entries or for any computer-related, online, telephonic, or technical malfunctions that may occur. Entries are void if they are in whole or in part illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft.
- SEMA/PRI governing boards, staff, and their immediate family members are not eligible to win. (Definition of immediate family: mother, father, mother-in-law, father-in-law, husband, wife, partner, brothers, sisters, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, children and grandchildren.)
- In order to be eligible to receive the prize, the winner must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, be a United States citizen and reside within the continental United States, Hawaii or Alaska.
- Each winner will be responsible for paying all local, state and federal taxes, including income tax and any such expenses relating to the prize.
- The winner must agree to indemnify and hold SEMA/PRI harmless from any and all liabilities, including, but not limited to income tax, and/or personal injury, with respect to participation in the promotion and possession or use of the prize(s) awarded, and also acknowledge that they did not receive any representations, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness. The winner must release and forever discharge SEMA/PRI their officers, directors, agents and employees, acting officially or otherwise, from all liability, claims, demands, damages, expenses, actions or causes of action, resulting from his or her injury or death that may occur as a result of any travel or benefits received as the winner or growing out of the negligence or misconduct of others; and he or she must indemnify and hold SEMA/PRI harmless with respect to any and all damages, claims, and other expenses incurred in connection with any lawsuit related to his or her actions.
- If, for any reason, the drawing cannot be conducted as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of SEMA/PRI, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the drawing, SEMA/PRI reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the drawing.
- The decision of SEMA/PRI shall be final and binding on any and all matters concerning the drawing.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
- In accepting the prize, the winner consents to having their name and photograph published and used in a variety of media, including, but not limited to exhibits, advertising publications, Web site, marketing materials, publicity, promotion, editorial or illustration or for any other purpose that SEMA/PRI deems appropriate, without compensation.