Important Resources, Information For PRI Show Exhibitors
The 2022 Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Trade Show—Dec. 8–10 in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana—is gearing up to be the best to date. To help exhibitors with their Trade Show experience, below is a list of essential resources ahead of the world’s largest gathering of motorsports professionals.
- Booth Resources: Visit the Exhibitor Resources page to place booth orders prior to arriving in Indy, including booth needs like Wi-Fi, electrical, carpet, A/V, furniture, banners, etc. Take advantage of the exhibitor incentive discount, which ends on Thursday, Nov. 10.
- Exhibitor Staff Registration: Register your staff by Thursday, Nov. 10, and receive your badges in the mail. After, credentials may be picked up in Express Badge Pick-Up at the Indiana Convention Center.
- Highlight Your Products In The Featured Products Showcase: This exclusive display of the hottest products from throughout the Show is a “must” destination for attendees and media. Note: Products do not have to be new to be entered into this program.
- Update Your PRI Virtual Showroom Today: Upload press releases, guest appearances, and Show specials.
- Announce Your Breaking News At PRI 2022: PRI’s dedicated Press Conference Center is available by reservation during all three days of the Trade Show. Or, host a session straight from your booth. Contact email@example.com for more details.
For questions, contact your sales representative, call 949-499-5413, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to see you in Indy!