WISSOTA is looking for a Challenge Series Director to assume responsibilities for operation of the 2014 Blaine Brothers Challenge Series for WISSOTA Late Models.
Responsibilities of the Challenge Series Director will include the following:
• Review/update rules and procedures
• Conduct all day to day operations of Challenge Series while working with the Challenge Series committee on any rule or procedure change to series.
• Secure and fulfill sponsor obligations (banners, PA reads, tickets etc.)
• Conduct event registration nightly
• Serve as event race director nightly
• Submit points/results to WISSOTA and Speednet nightly
• Submit nightly race results to media outlets immediately after each event
• Market series leading up to each event through social media outlets
• Be responsible for any/all disciplinary issues that arise on series
• Schedule events (for 2015 and beyond)
• Secure signed contracts with scheduled promoters and develop a professional relationship with all involved (for 2015 and beyond).
The Challenge Series Director position is seasonal; however, for the right applicant, WISSOTA will consider a full time position which also includes the following year round responsibilities:
• Manage WISSOTA website and social media pages
• Assist Office Administrator during peak times
• Develop WISSOTA press releases to submit to trade media
• Attend and work at WISSOTA 100 in September
• Coordinate and work at WISSOTA Expo in November
• Assist Executive Director in sponsorship sales, fulfillment and retential
• Monitor industry trends and report to WISSOTA board of directors
Interested individuals should send letter of interest and resume
prior to April 14, 2014 to:
WISSOTA Auto Racing
PO Box 297
Dassel, MN 55325
Write “CHALLENGE SERIES DIRECTOR” on the outside of the envelope.