CV Products Consolidated LLC, located in Thomasville, North Carolina is looking for a Sales Manager to lead diverse sales staff. With over 350 manufacturers in our extensive inventory, CV Products is your one-stop supplier of the finest quality racing components available today. Industry-leading customer service/tech support is just one reason why many manufacturers have chosen CV Products to be their exclusive distributor and customers the world over continue to chose CV Products for all their racing needs.
If you are highly motivated and passionate about customer service, join a team of dedicated employees who serve a diverse range of customers in the racing and performance industries, both domestically and overseas, including asphalt oval, dirt, drag, road racing, marine and other performance markets. The company services wholesale and retail engine builders, chassis shops, drivers, and race teams at all levels of racing, from the professional level to sportsman competitors.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Able to create and assist with the implementation of strategic sales strategies for CV Products to increase overall revenue and gross profit. This includes creating sales action plans, sales forecasts, execution to plan and measuring results to plan.
• Manages a team of Technical Sales Representatives, Outside Sales Representatives, Trackside Sales Representative and Customer Service Representatives.
• Ability to acquire and cultivate client relationships as well as achieving profit and revenue objectives using telephonic and personal visits.
• Proven ability to lead team in building and developing processes that drive client satisfaction.
• Ability to administer and manage discount levels and strive to improve company margins.
• Execute sales programs based on marketing initiatives and stimulus activities.
• Able to control expenses per agreed upon budget.
• Able to educate customers on products, service, warranties, and technical support.
• Ability to demonstrate proper techniques of prospecting, telemarketing, closing techniques, and quotation and specification writing to Technical Sales Reps.
• Receives feedback on existing products and services, as well as changes, enhancements and new products and communicates to staff and other departments opportunities for improvements.
• Responsible for new account development, retaining sales, product upgrades, problem resolution, sales campaign. programs, and business controls to maximize results.
• Ensures that products, services and solutions recommended to clients will fulfill their needs.
• Able to gain penetration into difficult accounts.
• Identifies opportunities market trends and opportunities.
• Demonstrates team building and leadership experience.
• Ability to work through and with cross-functional teams to achieve company goals is essential.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and a minimum of 5+ years of related experience in Performance/Racing Sales, Business Development, Marketing or other related fields and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to develop and foster strong relationships with current and potential customers.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Ideal candidate is an outgoing, positive, self-starter who excels in a team environment, negotiation, and people management.
• Strong interpersonal communications skills are a must.
• 30% travel required including weekends
For more information or to apply, contact Terri Scannell, Director of Human Resources at CV Products: firstname.lastname@example.org or 336/472-2242. Fax: 336/472-2204.