News
  Industry News
April 3, 2017
Sonoma Raceway is hosting a celebration for “The King” Richard Petty’s 80th birthday during the Toyota/Save Mart 350 on Sunday, June 25. "Party with Petty" will serve as the centerpiece of the Pre-Race show powered by Friedman's Home Improvement.
  Industry News
April 3, 2017
Keystone, a distributor and marketer of automotive parts, announced the addition of GReddy Performance brands to its line card and the sponsorship of GReddy Racing’s Ken Gushi in Formula Drift.
  Industry News
April 3, 2017
The FIA is planning to launch an official Hall of Fame later this year to help celebrate motor racing names past and present. Two Hall of Fame locations are in the plans, including one location in Paris and one in Geneva.
  Industry News
March 31, 2017
Jack Roush, an icon of American motorsports and a distinguished automotive entrepreneur, will be inducted into the Automotive Hall of Fame on July 20 at the 2017 Induction & Awards Gala Ceremony in Detroit, Michigan.
  Industry News
March 31, 2017
GPC, a distributor of automotive replacement parts, has acquired a 35 percent stake in Inenco Group, a distributor in the Australasia market. GPC will have the opportunity to acquire the remaining 65 percent stake at a later date.