AEM’s X-Series GPS Speedometer (PN 30-0313) displays ground speed, course and altitude via an included 10Hz GPS receiver. Users can integrate the X-Series GPS Speedo into an Infinity ECU, AQ-1 Data Logger or upcoming AQ-1 OBDII Data Logger to add track mapping. It includes a Vehicle Speed signal output that can be connected to an existing speedometer and eliminate the need for a vehicle speed sensor.
A 10Hz GPS receiver receives speed, heading and altitude data from multiple satellites at 10 samples/second providing excellent accuracy and reliability. The GPS receiver includes a magnet and adhesive bottom for exterior mounting on the vehicle.
The X-Series GPS Speedometer Gauge has a bright four-digit LED display that is 87 percent larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33 percent overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance. X-Series Gauges come with a black bezel and faceplate, and an optional silver bezel/white faceplate accessory kit is available (PN 30-0313-ACC, sold separately).
Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825”, with a cup depth of only 0.200.” This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
X-Series AEMnet GPS Speedometer Gauge Features:
• Displays ground speed, heading and altitude
• Integrate with the Infinity ECU, Series 2 or EMS-4 via AEMnet CAN bus to add track mapping
• Center LEDs display up to maximum vehicle speed
• Outer LEDs display speed up to 160 MPH/257KPH
• Transmit vehicle speed to an existing speedometer without needing a VSS sensor
• User selectable units of measurement (US or Metric)
• 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
• Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth—mount them virtually anywhere
• 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to vehicle speed
• Optional silver bezel with white faceplate accessory kit available (sold separately)
• Auto dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
• Positive locking connector provides secure connection
• Compatible with 16v vehicle systems