Designed to replace many OE style bushings, SPC’s xAxis Sealed Flex Joint is recommended for use as a bushing replacement when higher performance or joint angularity is desired—ideal for race and off-road builders.
• Sealed joint retains grease and excludes contaminants
• Highly polished electroless-nickel finish on ball maximizes durability
• Up to 45° angularity for high misalignment requirements
• Common sizes that builders and racers need
• Reduced compliance and deflection vs rubber and poly joints
• Improved durability vs spherical bearings and poly bushings
• Increased angularity vs rubber and poly bushings
• Engineered to be a direct fit for many popular street/race or HD off-road applications
Electroless-nickel plated ball provides hard, smooth wear surface for long life, and the corrosion and wear resistant nylon inner sleeve reduces compliance. Zinc plated retaining rings keep boot secure throughout increased joint travel, and the easily replaceable rubber boots protect joint from elements. Available in a wide variety of sizes, xAxis joints can be easily retrofitted into many stock configurations or can be the perfect fit when starting out a build or custom project.