The Speedmaster individual throttle body EFI system have all the flash of classic Weber induction but provide higher state of tune and engine performance versatility of EFI. It’s made to deliver crisp EFI performance with systems capable of supporting up to 1000 hp. Fuel and air is delivered through precision cast aluminum 50mm IDA style throttle bodies that allow for superior idle characteristics and astounding throttle response while improving emissions and economy through tight air/fuel ratio control.
- Speedmaster linkage set incorporates the throttle stops, idle controls, lever arms and joiner/balancer all in one. It also features a single screw adjustment for calibrating front to rear throttle shafts.
- The bell crank has a fully indexable eccentric cable pulley that enables good slow speed drivability and still attain full throttle geometry.
Speedmaster throttle bodies have the following feature:
- CNC machined, Heat treated 601 Cast aluminum.
- Butterflies are measured for each bore & precision machined to a closer tolerance.
- Butterflies are secured to centerless ground brass shafts with split screws to ensure reliability and service ability.
- All are fitted with bearings rather than bushings to eliminate axial shaft movement.
- Housing to shaft lip seals behind bearings for extra sealing under high vacuum.
- Idle by pass air bleed screws for super smooth idle and to aid emissions tuning.
- O-ring seals on lower mounting faces.
- Throttle Body Opening: 52mm each.